Last updated on 19 July, 2018
Thank you for visiting New Body Technology SAS and for your interest in our company.
At New Body Technology SAS (“NBT”, “we”, “us”, or “our”), we are committed to protecting your privacy and security. As such, we want you to be familiar with how we collect, use, and disclose information in our effect to provide you with the best possible experience on our website or apps.
If you do not agree with the terms, do not access or use the Apps, Sites or any other aspect of NBT’s business.
1. Information We Collect
The Sites and Apps don’t not ask for nor do they collect any of your personal health information.
NBT may collect and receive information and data (“Information”) in a variety of ways:
- User Data. Users submit messages, files or other content when using Apps and Sites.
- Other Information. NBT also collects, generates and/or receives other information:
- Account Information. To create or update a buyer’s account in our online store, you supply NBT with an email address, phone number, password, shipment address and/or similar account details, as well as with billing details such as credit card information, banking information and/or a billing address.
- Usage Information.
- Services Metadata. When users interact with the Sites, metadata is generated that provides additional context about the way users work. For example, NBT may log features, content and links you interact with, or what Third Party Services are used (if any).
- Log data. As with most websites and technology services delivered over the Internet, our servers automatically collect Information when you access or use our Sites and record it in log files. This log data may include the Internet Protocol (IP) address, the address of the web page visited before using the Sites and Apps, browser type and settings, the date and time the Sites were used, information about browser configuration and plugins, language preferences and cookie data.
- Device information. Slack collects information about devices accessing the Sites, including type of device, what operating system is used, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this Other Information often depends on the type of device used and its settings.
- Location information. We may receive information from you and other third-parties that could help us approximate your location. We may, for example, collect an address submitted by you, or an IP address received from your browser or device leading to determination of approximate location.
- Third Party Services. User can choose to permit or restrict Third Party Services. Typically, Third Party Services are software that integrate with our Sites and Apps. Once enabled, the provider of a Third Party Service may share certain information with NBT. When a Third Party Service is enabled, NBT is authorized to connect and access Information made available to NBT in accordance with our agreement with the Third Party Provider. We do not, however, receive or store passwords for any of these Third Party Services when connecting them to the Services.
- Third Party Data. NBT may receive data about organizations, industries, Website visitors, marketing campaigns and other matters related to our business from parent corporation(s), affiliates and subsidiaries, our partners or others that we use to make our own information better or more useful. This data may be combined with Information we collect and might include aggregate level data, such as which IP addresses correspond to zip codes or countries. Or it might be more specific: for example, how well an online marketing or email campaign performed.
- Additional Information Provided to NBT. We receive Information when submitted to our Sites or if you participate in a focus group, contest, activity or event, apply for a job, request support, interact with our social media accounts or otherwise communicate with Slack.
No one is under a statutory or contractual obligation to provide any Information. However, some parts of Information are collected automatically and, if some Information, such as buyer’s account setup details, is not provided, we may be unable to provide access and services to the Sites and Apps.
2. How We Use Information
NBT uses Information in furtherance of our legitimate interests in operating our Sites, Apps, and business. More specifically, NBT uses Information:
- As required by applicable law, legal process or regulation.
- To communicate with you by responding to your requests, comments and questions. If you contact us, we may use your Information to respond.
- To develop and provide search, learning and productivity tools and additional features. NBT tries to make the Sites and Apps as useful as possible for specific users. For example, we may improve search functionality by using Information to help determine and rank the relevance of content, channels or expertise to a user, make Sites and/or App suggestions based on historical use and predictive models, identify organizational trends and insights, to customize service experience or create new productivity features and products.
- To send emails and other communications. We may send you service, technical and other administrative emails, messages and other types of communications. We may also contact you to inform you about changes in our Sites, Apps, services, and important service-related notices, such as security and fraud notices. These communications are considered part of the essential function of our business and you may not opt out of them if you continue using our Sites and/or Apps. In addition, we may send emails about new product features, promotional communications or other news about NBT. These are marketing messages so you can control whether you receive them.
- For billing, account management and other administrative matters. NBT may need to contact you for invoicing, account management and similar reasons and we use account data to administer accounts and keep track of billing and payments.
- To investigate and help prevent security issues and abuse.
3. How We Share And Disclose Information
This section describes how NBT may share and disclose Information. Users determine their own policies and practices for the sharing and disclosure of Information, and NBT does not control how they or any other third parties choose to share or disclose Information.
- Customer’s Instructions. NBT will solely share and disclose your Information in accordance with a your instructions, including any applicable terms in the End User License Agreement and your use of Sites’ and Apps’ functionality, and in compliance with applicable law and legal process.
- Customer Access. Owners, administrators, and authorized users may be able to access, modify or restrict access to Information.
- Third Party Service Providers and Partners. We may engage third party companies or individuals as service providers or business partners to process Information and support our business. These third parties may, for example, provide virtual computing and storage services.
- Third Party Services. Users may enable Third Party Services. When enabled, NBT may share Information with Third Party Services. Third Party Services are not owned or controlled by NBT and third parties that have been granted access to Information may have their own policies and practices for its collection and use. Please check the privacy settings and notices in these Third Party Services or contact the provider for any questions.
- Corporate Affiliates. NBT may share Information with its corporate affiliates, parents and/or subsidiaries.
- During a Change to NBT’s Business. If NBT engages in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, sale of some or all of NBT’s assets or stock, financing, public offering of securities, acquisition of all or a portion of our business, a similar transaction or proceeding, or steps in contemplation of such activities (e.g. due diligence), some or all Information may be shared or transferred, subject to standard confidentiality arrangements.
- Aggregated or De-identified Data. We may disclose or use aggregated or de-identified Information for any purpose. For example, we may share aggregated or de-identified Information with prospects or partners for business or research purposes, such as telling a prospective NBT customer the average number of consultation for on a typical webpage.
- To Comply with Laws. If we receive a request for information, we may disclose Information if we reasonably believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
- To enforce our rights, prevent fraud, and for safety. To protect and defend the rights, property or safety of NBT or third parties, including enforcing contracts or policies, or in connection with investigating and preventing fraud or security issues.
- With Consent. Slack may share Other Information with third parties when we have consent to do so.
- Other Users. When you share personal information (for example, by posting comments, contributions or other content to Sites or Apps) or otherwise interact with public areas of Sites or Apps, such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site in perpetuity.
4. International Data Transfers
NBT may transfer your Personal Data to countries other than the one in which you live. If you are accessing our Sites and/or Apps, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our facilities and by those third parties with whom we may share your personal information in other countries.
5. Data Retention
We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures. We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process.
However, given the nature of communications and information processing technology, NBT cannot guarantee that Information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others. Transmission of personal information to and from our Sites and Apps is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
7. Age Limitations
To the extent prohibited by applicable law, NBT does not allow use of our Sites and Apps by who are under legal age of majority in their country, state, or place of residence. anyone younger than 16 years old. If you learn that anyone under legal age of majority has unlawfully provided us with personal data, please contact us and we will take steps to delete such information.
8. Your Rights
Users located in certain countries, including the European Economic Area, have certain statutory rights in relation to their personal data. Subject to any exemptions provided by law, you may have the right to request access to Information, as well as to seek to update, delete or correct this Information.
To the extent that NBT’s processing of your Personal Data is subject to the General Data Protection Regulation, NBT relies on its legitimate interests, described above, to process your data. If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Sites and Apps.
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account.
10. Data Protection Authority
Subject to applicable law, you also have the right to (i) restrict NBT’s use of Information that constitutes your personal data and (ii) lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority or the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), which is NBT’s lead supervisory authority in the European Union. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area and believe we maintain your Personal Data within the scope of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you may direct questions or complaints to our lead supervisory authority:
Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés – CNIL
8 rue Vivienne, CS 30223
F-75002 Paris, Cedex 02
Tel. +33 1 53 73 22 22
Fax +33 1 53 73 22 00
11. Contacting NBT
New Body Technology SAS
73 Avenue de la République